NPU5000/2 Airflow 110v
NPU5000/2 Airflow 110v from Beacon international is a very powerful & compact negative pressure unit designed for the UK and European asbestos removal market.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Beacon NPU5000 Airflow is a very powerful and yet compact negative pressure unit designed for the UK and European asbestos removal market.
Beacon negative pressure units are constructed from strong polypropylene plastic and are fully seam welded using the latest equipment.
The black polypropylene is ultra violet resistant, whereas lighter coloured plastics will become brittle when exposed to direct sunlight.
The NPU5000 conforms to BS8520 and is available in 110 or 230 volt.
- Lockable Castors
- Manometer (Shows when Filters are blocked)
- Variable Speed Control (500m3/h-2450m3/h)
- Hour Counter
- Digital Airflow Monitor to display airflow in m3/hr
- Easy Clean High Gloss Finish
- High Capacity Long Life HEPA Filter
- Non Return Flow Dampers
- Height = 848mm
- Width = 712mm
- Length = 988mm
- Weight = 82kg
- Airflow = 5500 m3/h
- Voltage = 110 or 230
- Motor output = 2700
- Pre filter (G4) = 600x600x98
- Hepa Filter (H14) = 610x610x292