Lightweight Twin Decon Unit
Lightweight Twin Mobile Decontamination Unit from Beacon International. Designed for on-site use with two showers and a clean area with locker storage.
- Length: 3250mm (Plus A Frame)
- Width: 1800mm
- Height: 2700mm Unladen
- Weight: 730Kg depending on final specification.
- Axles: Single with knott brakes.
- Chassis: Manufactured from heavy duty channel fully welded joints, galvanised after manufacture with heavy duty welded A frame.
- Towing Hitch: Avonride unit fitted with overrun braking system with built in security locking system.
- Manufactured from GRP (glass reinforced plastic) faced ply board on aluminium frame for high strength.
Clean area length 1500mm fitted with panel space heater, eight lockable personnel cupboards, coat hooks and mirror. Drain to waste to facilitate washdown. All corners with rounded edges to avoid fibre traps. Light switch operates all internal lights.
Length 800mm fitted with hand wash basin, two individually controlled shower heads, drain outlet connected to pumped waste water unit, coat hooks.
Length 870mm complete with removable negative pressure unit, removable bench seat, mirror and tubular space heater. Drain to waste to facilitate washdown.
Mirco propane gas heater complete with gas regulator and cylinder spanner. Gas cylinder storage cupboard.
All water supply pipes in 15mm plastic pipe for additional frost protection.
Waste water filtration
Waste water pump operated by air switch from shower area. All 24 volt system for additional safety. Timer system to automatically switch off waste pump.
Electric tubular heater fitted in boiler cupboard. Corner steady “spider”, removable steps, grab handles and spare wheel all included as standard, Water tank 125 litre fresh water tank to provide shower facilities even when mains water supply is not available, Petrol 2.6kVA generator. When not in use generator is concealed by lockable hatch.