Coveralls Type 5/6 Blue
The Beacon Type 5/6 protective coverall protects against hazardous dusts (Type 5) and splash protection from light liquid spills (Type 6).
The disposable coveralls are made of a breathable and lightweight material to promote safety and comfort.
The Beacon Type 5/6 protective coverall remains lightweight and comfortable whilst protecting you from hazardous dusts (Type 5) and splash protection from light liquid spills (Type 6).
The disposable coveralls are made of a breathable and lightweight material that has a number of design features to promote safety and comfort:
- Three-ply SMS Material – helps maintain a comfortable temperature
- Three-piece hooded coverall – proveds a comfortable fit for the wearer
- Elastication to wrists, waist and ankles – creates a better seal and prevents contamination
- Zipper with double storm flap – offers additional protection
- Three-piece diamond gusset & yoke style sleeve – added comfort when moving
Our protective clothing is designed to ensure safety for the wearer in a wide range of environments. The disposable coveralls will offer asbestos protection as well as safety during paint spraying, food processing, wood working & vehicle maintenance.
Our lightweight chemical clothing comes in a range of sizes and colours to suit your exact needs.
These disposable protective suits conform to CE Cat. III, EN 13982-1 & EN 13034.